1. ShareKarma.net or ShareKarma or http://sharekarma.net refers to here as “the website”, is about sharing your own doing good and being good, the very essence of Karma in your stories, poems, and in your unique, distinct ways to inspire people to aspire for goodness.
3. The website does not collect personal identifiable information when you access it especially if you are just a general user, who simply browses and does not register. However, if you will create an account on the website, only information asked during registration are simply considered and will be guarded to the fullest extent. They will not be shared or sold.
5. The website may share unidentifiable information of general users with our third-party provider(s) to enhance the usage experience of the website, and furthering the marketing interest of the website.
6. In the event that the website is sold, or part of it, these identifiable information of registered users and unidentifiable information of all general users including registered users will be transferred to the new owner/management.
8. The website may disclose to law enforcement identifiable and/or unidentifiable information for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal demands to exercise our legal rights to assert and defend against any legal claims.
9. The website does not guarantee to the security and privacy of your information, but we will keep it secure by any technical means possible though we are not obligated. Your best line of defense is to keep your computer system safe and secure with the latest software security measures.
10. This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. If for any reasons, you (parents or guardians) find an identifiable child’s name in our website, message us through our contact page for the removal of the information.
13. Updated January 30, 2015.